Sunday, October 26, 2008

 

The Price Of Pizza

The prices have yet to change but they are
about to change.....

Friday night, in my house, is pizza night,
just like I expect in a vast number of
American homes.......

My pizza man is scared.....He is a small
independent which bought a franchise
from a newer chain with a "high end"
product.....His raw material costs have
gone up, the financial crisis has more
people using a CREDIT CARD to buy
pizza and he is wondering where the
CASH is.....

Credit is beginning to "dry up" and
harder to get......One of my credit card
companies just informed me, by mail,
that if there is a "glitch" in my credit
the Annual Percentage Rate will be
29.99%......That is what "Joey The
Greek" get......It is usury.....

The financial "house of cards" may have
collapsed but all the "cards have not yet
been played".....Hang on folks.....Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?