Saturday, September 27, 2008

 

Number One Thousand

Yep, my faithful few readers, this is the milestone
"blog" of my ramblings.......

I have written 1,000 comments over the past
few years and have "run out of steam" to
continue on a steady basis, as you may have
noticed.......I try not to repeat myself and it
is tough when you have "bitched" about
almost everything.......

I started this blog to take the stress of ideas
off the mind of a "Joe Sixpack" type of guy......
I know that I did have a few followers who
at times appreciated my commentary....To
them I say THANK YOU......

After rebuilding my angst, I will continue
to post, on occasion.......If only for the purpose
of myself......In the meantime it is Obama,
McCain, Wall Street, Oil, and America's
future......Questions all..........Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?