Wednesday, April 02, 2008

 

Slow Cookers

I have to admit I love my "slow cookers"
aka "crock pots", all three of them which are
of different sizes.......I look at them as a
cooking TOOL.....They are just another
pot or appliance in my kitchen......

What annoys me is that the modern
home-maker expects this little appliance,
that you plug in to a wall socket, and LEAVE,
should cook perfect food which is to your
liking.......

In my years I have determined that PEOPLE
cook food.....MACHINES do not.......(Unless
you are a corporation in the food making
business)......

To day's home makers are also complaining
about the new "slow cooker - cooking bag".....
If you use the bag you do not even have to
CLEAN up.......

Let's face it.......You have to WATCH what you
are cooking......I doubt if a caveman left his
"catch" on a spit over an open flame and went
off for 5-7 hours, neglecting his new found
source of nurishment.....

IT AIN'T NO FUN UNLESS YOU STIR THE
POT.......Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?