Monday, April 07, 2008

 

Adjusting

Well, I guess it is now "official" because I heard
it on TV this morning.......Americans are
"adjusting" to the rising prices of gasoline and
food and continuing on with their lives.......

This "adjusting" thing takes me back
to the olde days.......It seems that I can still
remember the phrase, "Well, I'm sorry, but
we can not by "that" this week. Maybe we
can next week"......

Looks like the "new kids on the block",
who were not taught Eco 101 in high school,
are getting a quick lesson in Economics......

It's funny to say that the price of food and
gas WILL come down during a recession......
Reason: People can not afford the high
prices, so the merchants reduce them, in
order to stay in business......

Eco 101.........Pumps.......
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?