Monday, March 03, 2008

 

PBS

Well it is that time of the year again for the
first of many requests by PBS-TV.....Good Olde
Public Broadcasting.......For $$$$$.......

They get money from the US Government (via
taxes), various "foundations" and then they
want you to also TO contribute to their
TV station.......

If "I" were to send them any money, all I would
get is a "tote bag" a "CD" and the promise
that they would ask me again for money in
12 t0 18 weeks or so.......THAT MEANS,

All "I" am doing is sending them money so
they can ask me for money.......

I also do not like the fact that the people
running these PBS TV stations "do not have
an honest job".....They are getting paid by
some Federal Subsidy System, other
benefactors and personal contributions......

Sounds like living on Home Relief or Welfare
to me.....Their job depends on the Government
or people sending them money.....Rubbish.....
Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?