Thursday, October 25, 2007

 

The Prophecy

Somewhere back during a job interview in 1965, Steve
(my future boss), said, "Once you get into this pump
business, you will never get out of it.".......Little did
I know at the time how true that statement would
be and how it would effect my life......

Between 1965 and 1970, I worked "on" this pump.....
Between 1970 and 1976, I "used" this pump.....
Between 1976 and 1986, I "forgot" this pump.....
Between 1986 and 2004, I worked "on" this pump,
for a second time.........

Well in 2004, I retired.......Now, at the age of 72,
once again, as a favor to a friend, I will work "on"
this pump........Less computer time will be a result,
I suspect......

Here in Jabunyaville, there are 50 doctors who will
work on a heart pump......But only 3 who will work
on a paint pump.......Sometimes I wonder if Steve
just knew what a "good job" was?.........Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?