Friday, October 05, 2007

 

Chinese Cookbooks

Many years ago I purchased some Chinese cookbooks
which were dual language, Chinese and English, printed
in Hong Kong.......I suspect Hong Kong was still under
British rule at the time......

The books were well printed and produced by a
Chinese food company.......They have held up well over
the years......Well.......

I brought them into my local Chinese take-out restaurant
and gave them the cookbooks today......

Needless to say, the young lady, who is Chinese, was
impressed with the new recipes along with the manager
of the "take-out"........He wanted to know if I had gone
to Hong Kong to buy the books....."Nope," I said, "I bought
them at Costco"......

Needless to say, it was a fun day at the Chinese take-out......
(Take-away - if you are English)........Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?