Monday, September 24, 2007

 

Peaceful Pines, Jabunyaville, USA

For some over 850 blogs, my two avid readers, have come
to learn that I live in a make believe town of Jabunyaville,
which is a suburb of Richmond, Virginia.....They also know
that I live in a cul de sac.......

Well last week the good olde people who live in Peaceful
Pines, a Florida cul de sac, appeared on the Dr. Phil Show....
I just love the name so.....I am going to call my cul de sac,
Peaceful Pines, in the make believe city of Jabunyaville.....

Since I am having trouble "bitching" about problems, after
850 blogs, it may be time to just report the doings of
Peaceful Pines occasionally......

So perhaps, tomorrow, we may blog on the "Cat Woman"....
Stay tuned......Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?