Sunday, September 16, 2007

 

I'm Confused

Just a few years after the end of WWII, their arose a
"counter culture" in the Greenwich Village section of
New York City, and I expect in many other major cities
in the United States......The name for the individuals
in this "counter culture" was "Bohemian"......

A generation later if you belonged to a "counter culture"
movement, you were called a "Hippie".......

I really do not know what the "counter culture" people
call themselves today, and that is reason for my
confusion.......The only word I hear "bandied" about
these days is "Radical"......

All these groups have sought various change in the World......
None usually occurs but when "push comes to shove"
I would preferred being called a "Bohemian" rather than
a "Radical"......"Bohemian" just has a lot more class.....Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?