Wednesday, September 12, 2007

 

Grocery Store Pricing

Today I, left Jabunyaville and, travelled some 100
miles away to buy a decent "bagel".....Yes, they do
exist in Virginia......

I also decided to stop and shop in one of the States's
most expensive grocery chain stores.......I do this
in order to "shock" myself and to prove that shopping
in WalMart or a "salvage" store is worth every penny
that I save.......

Their regular price for an imported bottle of curry
sauce was $4.49......My local chain store #1 sells
the same jar for $3.67 and a #2 chain sells it for $2.99.....
My local stores are also at regular price......

The town I went to for my bagels is a wealthy town......
Looking at the price of their groceries no wonder the
"rich" complain that they do not have any money......

I guess "frugality" is only taught to the "poor"....Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?