Friday, September 14, 2007

 

Gas Mileage

A day or two ago I mentioned my 100 mile trip.......Well
up and back to the grocery store and bagel shopping was
exactly 160.1 miles......

With all this environmental, Global Warming crap, I
conducted the "perfect" mileage performance test of my
vehicle......"Tank up" before you leave and "tank up"
when you return, at the same gas station, at the same
pump and "stop" filling when the nozzle automatically
shuts off.......All this I did........

My olde 1998 Ford Taurus 6cyl, 2.5ltr. game me 30 miles
a gallon, on the trip......No speeding (avg 67mpg), no use
of the air conditioner and no cruise control......

This proves that if a car is properly driven it will give you
the gas mileage YOU should get.......They are being built....
Not only today but 10 years ago.......

If anyone is complaining about THEIR gas mileage, it is
because they have no interest in driving a vehicle properly....
Doing 75mph, down the left hand lane of a highway may
get you there 15-20 minutes sooner but at what cost in
gasoline......Then THEY complain.......Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?