Sunday, August 19, 2007

 

Lightning Storm FYI

Dear avid readers, at 9PM on Thursday August 16th,
a major lightning and rain storm passed over
Jabunyaville (aka Richmond, VA).......There were
38500 lightning strikes in a six hour period.......

Needless to say that there were power and other
utility outages as a result of this massive event of
nature.......

My local cable and internet providers was one of
the companies which was gravely effected by this
storm.......

I am proud to say that I am back on line after almost
48 hours of outage......Wife is also happy that she
got her TV running again.......Till tomorrow.....Pumps
Comments:
Dang, dude. My own router died today and I could not blame anybody... Good thing I had a spare laying around. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?