Thursday, August 23, 2007

 

Banking

Fact: Smaller banks pay better interest and have better
customer service than larger banks......

Seventeen years ago I left a BIG Bank.....Went to a Small
Bank.....Small Bank merged with other Small Banks and
then they were bought out by Medium Bank.....Finally
Medium Bank was bought by BIG Bank......

Now I am leaving the BIG Bank to start all over in a
Small Bank.......

On thing that I have noticed, with all these banking
changes, is that the only one that makes any money on
the transitions are the trustees and the shareholders
of the banks, themselves.......

I suspect that if it takes seventeen years for this "new"
Small Bank to become a BIG Bank I will not care
anymore......Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?