Thursday, July 05, 2007

 

The Nielsen Ratings

Well, once again, I have started to keep my "TV Viewing
Diary" for a week......Yep, I can say that I did my little
bit for the TV ratings business......This is my second time
at.......

It is a little bit of an inconvenience to maintain a diary
for each TV you are watching in the house......It is all done
by TV station and in 15 minute increments.......To tell you
the truth, by the end of the 7 days, you are glad it is over,
finished and the diaries are mailed back to Florida.......

I guess for some legal reason, they do pay you for
maintaining the diary......They send you "one buck".....

The "ratings industry" is beginning to use feedback from
people who own TiVos......I suspect that other ways will
be found to tell the Networks what TV shows people are
watching, but for this week I am doing it the olde
fashioned way - a diary......Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?