Wednesday, July 25, 2007

 

Canned Food

Over the years there have been news stories regarding
senior citizens eating dog food, in order to survive.......

There have also been stories about college kids eating
cans of cold beef stew in order to save money for tuition
costs........I remember days, long gone, when I also
opened a can of beef stew and ate it cold......I also
remember calling it "human dog food" at one time or
another......I suspect most of us have.......

There has been a major recall of canned food products
lately.......One of the items mentioned was beef stew.......
In checking out the "recall site" much to my surprise
at the bottom of the long list of items was a few
dog food items.......One of them was Irish Beef Stew
with potatos and carrots.........Hum?..........Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?