Tuesday, July 31, 2007

 

Barrel vs. Gallon

I have become totally confused......There is not a method
I can find to compare the price of a barrel of crude oil
to a price of refined gallon of gas, sold at my local gas
station........

Here I sit today with a barrel of crude at $78 and the
price at the "pump" dropping to $2.63........

I have listened to "pundits" on the radio and TV try
to explain the entire pricing structure, supply and
demand, and refining capacity.......It has all resulted
in "naught".......I have come to the conclusion that
these "pundits" can't figure out the pricing either.......

So, it seems, that I must forget the price of a barrel
of crude and avoid the "over-thinking" as to when to
put gasoline in my car........Just buy it when I need
it and forget the entire thought process.....Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?