Wednesday, May 09, 2007

 

Wait 'Em Out

I have come to the conclusion that sooner or later what you
want gets cheaper, if in some cases even free......

My TV cable company has been "pounding" me, via TV ads
and the mails, to buy more services from them.......They are
now selling TV, Internet and Phone service.......

Everyday the "market" it changing and every day they have
to change their marketing procedures in order to maintain
their share of the market place......

Since they are going digital with their TV transmissions, they
had to exchange my olde analog cable box for a new digital
one.......Along with the new box, just to make me happy and
so I continue my services with them, I got some new FREE
"goodies".......Had I wanted these "goodies" two years ago
there would have been a charge.......

I do love the market place and competition.......With the
telephone company wanting more of my business, I wonder
how much more FREE stuff the cable company will give me?

Guess I will just sit and wait, like I have been doing....Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?