Wednesday, May 23, 2007

 

Verizon, Again

I just love these companies with a bureaucratic attitude......
Your cable, telephone, electric companies are just a few
of this elite group.......

My next door neighbor has decided to change his TV cable
and Internet service from Comcast to Verizon.....I guess
you can save a few pennies.....(Or so they say)......

Well along comes a Mexican "sin los papeles" with a shovel
to dig a trench......His truck was from Georgia and I suspect
his shovels were from Texas or Virginia (home of Jabunyaville)....

The new Cable/Internet line has been installed but in doing
so MY telephone line (also Verizon's) has been cut......Now call
the BUREAUCRAT- and request a "repair order".......

The person on the other end of the Verizon repair service has
no interest in what you are saying or what you want to tell
them......THEY REALLY DO NOT CARE.......

Question #1: "Have you checked if the other phones are working
in the house"......"Miss, there is only one rotory telephone on the
kitchen wall.....It has no dial tone and does not work".....

Question #2: "Are you CALLING FROM YOUR HOME?....No
I am calling from a neighbors phone......

Question #3: "Is there a telephone that you can be reached at?....
No....The one on the wall is not working.......

Answer: "OK, we can have a repairman out their in 18 hours......

Just think a MEXICAN can break something in 1 minute but it
takes a BUREAUCRAT to fix it in 18 hours........

Now when I go to bed tonight and watch some of my Comcast
TV, I will be "pounded" with both Comcast and Verizon TV
advertisements telling me how good their service is.........

What a bunch of BULL.........Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?