Friday, May 04, 2007

 

The Stock Market

It seems that the value of the New York Stock Exchange
has risen to new "heights" this week.......That means a lot
of people are making money........

While the price of gasoline is going up, and I have to watch
my gasoline consumption, I also like the fact that my "little"
401K is also going up as a result of the raise in stock prices......

Have you noticed that the TV media are not really talking
about either "fact"........Gasoline pricing is taking money
out of your pocket and the Stock Market is putting it back
in.......And you will probably hear about the poor person
that could not afford to buy stock and still has to buy gas.....

I say, if you have the money to buy a bag of M&Ms, then you
can save that money and buy M&M stock.......Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?