Sunday, March 04, 2007

 

Professional Blogging

I enjoy "blogging"......As I have said in earlier posts, it is a way
to get things off my chest while protecting the status of my
28 year marriage.......I also suspect, and have read many other
blogs written by other people for the same similar reason......
Some bloggers just keep their circle of friends "updated".......

BUT, the "blogging cybersphere" is full of professionals, it
seems......People who get paid to sit at home, in the 'jammies'
and "opinionate"........The entire political and social "field of
interest" is full of these little "pros".......

While they may act like a 'concerned citizen', they are being
paid to "opinionate"......And, as always, the "olde snake oil"
salesman may draw a crowd, but not everyone ever bought
his last bottle of "swill".......Beware the "Problogs"......Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?