Wednesday, March 28, 2007

 

Jim Webb Aka Paladin

Jim Webb is one of my senators.....And in all honesty really
not my guy.......

Everyday I read Web Blogs, by people much smarter and
more educated that I, from both "sides of the isle".......
Some say he is the answer to the Democratic Party and
a future presidential or vice-presidential candidate, others
say he is just a "facade" placed in office by the Associated
Press and the Washington Post with their reporting about
his opponent's "macaca" statement........Whatever........

What gets me is what type of "thinking" individual carelessly
hands a gun off to someone before boarding a plane and
what high level executive assistant does not know he
has it.......A city kid, in a ghetto, knows better......

If I remember correctly "Paladin" was intellegent......Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?