Friday, March 30, 2007

 

Comcast

This forum is the only way to "vent" one's emotions.....And
I have "vented" previously on the subject of Comcast Cable.....

If your watch their TV service you are bombarded with
constant commercials for $33.00 per month, TV Cable,
High Speed Internet, and Telephone service......

Joy of Joys.......When the cable line "goes out", there goes
your TV, "Dr Phil", HS internet connection and
telephone, if you have it......

Last month, I did not get my Comcast monthly bill......After
three telephone calls to three different people, I did not
receive a duplicate bill......(Drove 13 miles to pay it, anyway.
Remember it is MY credit rating, not theirs.)....They did not
care, the "bill was in my court"......

As the olde saying goes, "Never put all your eggs into one
basket"......(Especially around Easter.).....

Thank God I still have an "Olde Ma Bell Rotary Wall
Telephone to contact the outside world and a TV set
which needs an antenna.......(Soon to be gone in 2009
because of Governmental Regulations.).....

It ain't getting any better......Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?