Tuesday, February 06, 2007

 

Blog #646

I sat before an empty white screen, void of any verbiage, until
I read two comments on some recent blog entries......

I think it is about time to say thanks to my small group of
readers.....Notably Ursula, Jim, Gerry and recently Biotress.....
I suspect there may be a few others but not too many more....

This Blog was started for the main purpose of having something
to do, since I am retired......It also offered me a chance to "blow
off some steam" (not good to yell at the wife) and to express
the opinion of a "simple common man"......I went to school
from K-12, then to work......Not a man of great knowledge,
travel or experience, just your everyday "Joe Six Pack".......

Most "Bloggers" have an agenda or ax to grind......I just verbally
"spit".......No sense at getting mad at things.....Learned years
ago that it is tough to solve a lot of things, but expounding on
a little annoyance really doen't hurt anyone.....

Thanks again to my "valued devoted few"......You are greatly
appreciated......Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?