Sunday, January 21, 2007

 

Telemarketing Via Bombay

I guess by now that everyone is aware that one of the jobs
"outsourced" to India has been telemarketing......(Along with
computer tech support.).......

It has also been made known that the Indian people do not
like the "attitudes" of their American clients or customers.....
Go figure........

Well the other day, I answered my telephone at 3PM EST
(1AM Bombay Time) with my usual NON interest.....To which
the voice at the other end asked, "May I speak to Mr. -----"
I replied with INTEREST, "What do you want to sell me?".....

I guess he had a rough day, and at 1AM in the morning,
his answer was, "My dick".......I hung up the telephone.......

It appears that America's greatest export has been "tude"
and not McDonalds or Starbucks.......Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?