Monday, January 08, 2007

 

I Wish I Could ----

After all the words and promises made by the powers that
be in Washington DC, it appears that it is the "same-0ld,
same-old"......"Do as I say (or order you) and not as I do".......

Next week has a federal holiday in it......That means that
it will be a four day week for most in DC.......Last week
they had a three day week because of the Presidential
funeral......

So "one" would expect that this is the week to get started
doing the work they promised.......That "100 Hours" thing......
But no.......There is a football game on tonight at 8:30PM
so they took the day off to order their beer and wieners......

If I ever told one of my bosses that, he would have told
me to find another job right then and there.......

It must be nice to be a primadonna......Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?