Thursday, January 18, 2007

 

I Missed "Woodstock"

I have to admit that I have lived a life that missed most of the
world.......I was just one of those people who grew up, went
to school, learned how to read and write, and off to work
I went........

One of the original "follow the money" people........Support
a mother and younger sister, then a wife and a couple of
kids and so on......I look at old "news reel" footage and say,
"Where was I when that happened?"......The answer is
always the same, "Too busy working, no time to notice".......

I am one of those people that never walked in a "demonstration",
never carried a "sign", and never went to "Woodstock"......
I was just too busy supporting someone and trying to make
a buck........Tell you what, I think there are a lot more of my kind
than there are "Woodstock People".......Pumps
Comments:
Now's the time I guess to stop life from passing you by.
 
I suspect it has...Do you want to
give me one million dollars, as a
gift, so I can "get back in step"?.
Pumps
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?