Monday, December 04, 2006

 

Sorry LLBean

In all honesty I do like the LLBean company.....In fact I had the
occasion to walk into their nice store, in the middle of a nice
town in Maine.......BUT........Receive a catalog and try to order
something via "net" or "phone" is a different matter......

To order a simple winter hat, you have to have a PHD in
internet web design to navigate your purchase........If you want
to use your "coupon" the last thing you need to see on your
computer screen is that the "number is invalid".......(Hey, they
sent me the number and said use "it")........

To top everything off three different telephone calls to three
different "1-800" numbers failed to have someone pick up at the
other end, even after 4 rings.......(I'm a three ring person.....An
olde boss told me if I did not answer the phone within three
rings - find another job.)......

From the business internet reports it appears that LLBean
is making money........Will their annual report reflect the loss
of a $19.95 hat?.......I doubt it.....Pumps
Comments:
Hello,

Please try calling again. My experience with Bean is that the phone staff are incredibly helpful...always within 2 rings. I can only imagine that there was some unusual circumstance that you might have run into.

Their customer service is the highest in the industry. Complete satisfaction guaranteed like no other.
 
Sorry mystery4, but I have since
made another gift choice...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?