Thursday, December 21, 2006

 

Eric Cantor - Congressman

Mr. Eric Cantor is my Congressman......And I am sure that he
is a pretty nice human being......(I know, you are waiting for
the but)......But, this little "gem" of a politician is more concerned
about himself and Mrs. Pizza than the people he represents......

He is a Republican, and one that survived the "purge", who
puts out his hand and holds it horizontal.....The palm upright......
In his "position" he is more concerned about what he can
do for the "party" and himself than what he can do for YOU.......

I am one of his poor schmuck constituents in Richmond, just
because he has a "R" after his name, and I doubt he will
fulfill his pre-reelection comments to Culpepper.......He is
too busy traveling for the "party" with his hand out and
eating "free" Domino's Pizza.......

I just had to rant on this one......Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?