Sunday, November 26, 2006

 

Verizon

Well what is left over from olde Ma Bell is up to it again......

With all the surcharges, both from the telephone industry
itself and local-federal governments it is very difficult to
understand what you are paying for when you send a
remittance to Verizon.....I suspect other telephone
companies are the same......

But today I paid my bill that was entirely printed in SPANISH....
The only think printed in English was my name and address....
Perhaps this is due to the fact that I have an English name
and live on an English street in an American town named
for one in Scotland......

I wonder if Verizon customers in Mexico are getting their
bill printed in ENGLISH......Come on guys, give me a break.....
Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?