Thursday, November 16, 2006

 

Rain

Some months back I indulged my passion for a home weather
station and bought one.....I guess most of us are interested
in the weather to one extreme or another......

This simple and inexpensive system tells me the same stuff
that the weatherman on TV does but for some reason
knowing what is happening in my back and front lawns
is of more value to me.....

Well today we had a good rain storm come through......
A cold front that will drop the temperatures some
15-20F degrees over the next few days......But, with it came
3.03 inches of rain.....What the official reading will be
at the Jabunyaville Airport, some 4o miles away, I do not
know.......All I know is that my front yard is "mush" and
now is no time to rake autumn leaves.......

Isn't modern technology fun?........Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?