Monday, November 20, 2006

 

Commercials For Kids

Back in the late 40's and 50's the worse thing that happened
to children was the "placement" of sugar on their morning
breakfast cereal.......Corn Flakes became Frosted Flakes and
Cheerios turned into Fruit Loops.....

Over a period of time the children turned into adults and
started to complain about the marketing of food and toys
to their children.......(They did not mind it when they were
growing up.).....

I must admit that I had somewhat of a "ho-hum" attitude
to the whole situation until I watched a little movie on the
Toon-D channel the other night......A little Disney movie
was on, that for some reason I am fond of, and I watched
it again......ONLY......

Every 10 minutes or so there was a interruption
which consisted of some 10 product or channel promotion
commercials........Give me a break......Even late night adult
interruptions average only 6........

This grandpa has to "side" with the "boomers"......It is
becoming too much.....(And all for a buck).....Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?