Wednesday, October 25, 2006

 

Pollution

Sometimes I get sick and tired of hearing, from fellow
Americans, that everything is America's fault......The
latest thing I ran into was the pollution in Cairo, Egypt.....

After digging into Google a little, I find out that of the
20 most polluted cities in the world 16 of them are
in China......(A "developing country" which is too busy
making money.).......Other cities besides Cairo were
Karachi, New Delhi, and Lima, Peru........

A side note is that China and India are exempt from
the, so called, Kyoto Treaty......

I think it about time some Americans get their little
"butts" on a plane and tell people in Beijing how to
lead their lives, and clean up their air......I wonder how
far they will get?......Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?