Wednesday, September 13, 2006

 

Twelve Items Or Less

Twice this week I have had the privilege of being
behind a person in a supermarket, who could neither
read nor count, on a "quick check-out" line.......

Supermarket shoppers have become aware that the
store employees, especially check-out personal, will
"say nothing" about the number of items on a
conveyor belt......They want no corporate-customer
confrontations of any kind......

So the only negative result from getting on a "quick
check-out" line with 15 to 20 items are from the
other people waiting in line........This is when you hear,
"I'm sorry, I did not see the sign" or "I did not think
I had this many items."

In any case you are stuck and have to wait........These
customers without reading skills also have trouble
with their coupons and check writing, for some reason
also.......One more nail in the "politeness" coffin.....
Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?