Thursday, September 14, 2006

 

Gasoline Prices

Well, here in Jabunyaville, gasoline has dropped down to $2.25
per gallon, regular grade.......

I do not know the inside workings of the petroleum industry
and therefore am a normal consumer of the product......
Over my 70 years, or so, I have seen gasoline prices go up
and down, like a yo-yo.....I made it through the crisis in the
70's without a scratch.....I have filled my tank at prices from
$0.18 to $3.19 per gallon.......

From my point of view, the price has dropped this time, because
a lot of guys got tired of gambling and looking into a crystal ball....
I think they "hedged" every bet they could think of and nothing
happened on the "oil poker board"......Since they are now playing
the game "closer to the vest", down has come the price.....

But let's face it.....The one that got "taken" at the table was
us......Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?