Wednesday, September 06, 2006

 

The Boomers Did It

Today I bought some cheese......Although it says cheese on the
outer wrapping on the package, it is not the same cheese that
I remember that came out of a wooden box when you ordered
it sliced at the local dairy store......

Today I also remembered that every week or so some
organization is complaining about the quality of the food that
we currently consume.......And, their desire for more regulation
and manufacturing supervision......

Today I noticed that sour cream is no longer sour.....That
American cheese has more soy in it than cow's milk.....And that
we are eating "faux" food.......

Today I came to the conclusion that the "boomer" generation
changed all the specifications on food and now they are "reaping
what they have sown".......I remember real cheese.....They are
the ones that made "faux" cheese.....And now they can not
stand eating THEIR food......Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?