Thursday, August 17, 2006

 

An Honest Person

If I remember my Greek history was there not some guy
who walked down the beach with a lantern looking for an
'honest man'......Well I found one......In a Big Box store......
Corporate apron and all.....

When asked a question, he answered, "I do not know".......

Here you are walking around this big store looking for a
small object and he said, "I do not know!".....The first "associate",
I asked, sent me down the wrong isle........Eventually I walked
down 10 isles or so, from these verbal exchanges, and found
what I was looking for......

Don't you think it is about time for these Big Box stores to
have people wear an apron which denotes their exact
responsibility.......IE: "Hi, I'm Plumbing"......Or "I'm Hardware"....
Then all you have to do is go to a person with an apron that
says, "Hi, I'm Directions".......

The poor , "I don't know guy" may have been from
the Floral Department.....And on his way to the bathroom, but
at least he was honest........

But he was at least honest.....A rare breed these days....Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?