Saturday, August 19, 2006

 

"Excuse Me"

It occurred to my while shopping that the subject title of today's
blog is missing an additional word.....I must admit that I am not
an "excuse me" type of person.....I will wait 30 seconds or so
for someone else to 'clear' a shopping isle or move an obstructive
cart.....

But in the world we live in today, everyone seems to be multi-
tasking or in a hurry to drive quickly to next 'red' traffic light.....
So when you are out an about, doing your shopping chores, expect
to hear the words "excuse me" a lot.......

And the next time your hear the words 'excuse me" see if it is
followed by the word "please"......I doubt it, because that is the
word that is missing.....I guess the modern day society does not
see a need for this minor courtesy.....It seems that in their haste
they have also forgotten their manners.......Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?