Tuesday, August 22, 2006

 

Enjoy The Quiet

Just a reminder that you have another two weeks of political
peace and quiet......After Labor Day the proverbial S will hit
the fan.......Politics, commentary, "talking heads" 24/7 until
November 7th.....

Here in Jabunyaville, I have to elect a Senator and a
Congressman......Both have more money than God, but I
suspect I will get a telephone call or two or five for
contributions to the "cause".....Some lobbyist will give them
more money than I could and they will vote their way,
if they get re-elected anyway.....Waste of money on my part....

And on November 8th, just think, the battle lines will be
drawn for the 2008 Presidential Election.....Then you will have
politics, commentary, "talking heads" 24/7 for two more
years.......Like I said, enjoy the 14 day of quiet while you
have them......Pumps......
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?