Sunday, July 09, 2006

 

Kiss Cooking #2

As a rank amateur cook for the past 25 years or so, I firmly
believe in the Keep It Simple Stupid cooking method.....

In stead of a recipe this blog is on a 'tool'.....That tool being
The Digital Pocket Thermometer.......Mine is manufactured
by the Pyrex Company, (same people who make the
measuring cups.).....It has become my 'cooking buddy'
gadget.......

It lets me know if the beef is rare, medium, done or even
over-done (for shredding purposes).....Great for not
over-cooking chicken or pork, which taste like 'rubber'
if you do so........Even great to see if the microwaved
left-overs are hot enough to be served properly.......

I think I broke the household budget, one week, and
spent $14.95 on the thing......Boy, I must have saved
that much in 'over-cooked' food by now.....For the
price of a large pizza you to can become an amateur
cook of some renown.......Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?