Sunday, May 21, 2006

 

Jackie Chan

I must admit that I do like Jackie Chan movies......At least the
ones he had production control over and were made in Hong
Kong, after the mid-80's.....They are a true action, mental
release, movie.....Just sit back and enjoy the antics.....

Jackie is in his mid 50's now and considering some American
made movies he has been in lately, I thought that he had
decided to take his action scenes and stunts a little slower....

No way......I just watched a 2004 Hong Kong film that has to
be one of his best......While he is not climbing up alley walls, like
he did in "Project A", he did manage to scale down the side of
a building and destroy a whole movie set with a bus.....

I am giving "New Police Story" 3-1/2 stars......He has out done
some of his earlier stunt work, none of which is computerized
by the way.....Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?