Sunday, May 07, 2006

 

Blog Post #400

When I started this blog, I thought it would be a good venue
to let off some steam.....'Send your thoughts into cyber space
to be read by some future Martian'.....

Well I have hit #400.....Not missing a daily opinion (or bitch)
in 400 days.....I guess I am lucky to have 3 or 4 avid readers
and to them these words have been written.....You need an
audience, if only of one, to feel fulfilled......A vacant space
only produces an echo of one's idiocy.....

To those who know that I am not the greatest pundit in the
world......I mowed the lawn, cooked some veal and watched
the late rain fall....Thanks for #400........Pumps
Comments:
Congratulations of number 400! Keep up the good work.
 
Thanks Al, but sometimes it does
get a little rough to think..Pumps
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?