Tuesday, March 14, 2006

 

Mascara Brush

From my "profile" you are aware that I have been around for a
while......My first awareness of lipstick, rouge, eye brow pencil and
mascara goes back to my pre-pubic days in the 1940's.......

Lipstick, I am told, has improved in texture and durability....
The eye pencil has all but "bit the dust".....Mascara still comes
in a little bottle with a little brush.......

All I can remember, for the last 50 years, is how there is a
constant advertising campaign on the "new and improved"
mascara and its little brush.......Every year we are told that
the "new and improved" will separate and extend the lashes.....
Year upon year......The new brush design will do wonders.....

I believe that a 1942 mascara brush will do the same job as
a 2006 model brush.....The only time your eye lashes get
longer is when you put on "phony" ones.....

The mascara brush belongs in the same category as the
"new and improved" cardboard box......Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?