Sunday, March 26, 2006

 

Immigration

I just love political years......For the next 6 months both the
Democrats and Republicans will discuss the current immigration
policies of the United States.....The will banter back and forth.....
They will position themselves, one way or another even to
the point of reversing their positions, in order to get re-elected
to their offices.......

Various social and political groups, both rightists and leftists,
will conduct rallies and incite the masses......The lines will be
drawn - maybe.....

On November 8, 2006 it will be all over......The immigration
discussion will once again be put in the closet for two years
and the banter will come to an end......(It will be just like
the Dubai ports deal - here today, gone tomorrow.)

These politicians have more money than they need.....If a
political committee wants my opinion, on immigration, or my
vote they can have it......My money stays in my pocket.....
My one hundred dollar donation will get me just more political
junk mail and contribution letters......Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?