Tuesday, February 14, 2006

 

White House Press Corp

I guess the older that you get, the more you begin to notice
things and the more you get annoyed.....

For years I have been watching a group of intelligent adults
sit in a room and ask questions of a man standing at a
podium.....For years I considered this to be a process of
government and its dissemination of information.....But as of
late I guess I am getting annoyed.....It just may be that I am
listening to what is going on......

It appears that this room full of people are all asking the
"same" question in a different verbal form.....And if they
do not get the answer, to this "same" question, that they
want to hear, they get mad and upset......

We all know the the government "spins" things.....We all
know the the press "spins" things.....So what has happened
to the "little game" that was played out each day at a
White House press briefing....Will violence erupt, someday,
and will we have a fist fight between the corp and the
podium people?......Seems like it is coming to that....Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?