Friday, January 13, 2006

 

Sports Management

Boy have times really changed.....I just found out today that
a part time employee, working for my olde company, will be
completing his final semester and will graduate this June
with a Bachelor's Degree in "Sports Management".....

For some, unknown, reason I thought young people went
to university to study science, literature, art or engineering.....
I never suspected one would spend four years learning how
to schedule soft balls games, in the local municipal park.....
Or instruct others on how to properly mow grass more
efficiently......

Oh well! Since he does not have a "minor" in his curriculum,
I hope all goes well for him.....I would hate to see him fail
and become a "team mascot" for all his efforts......Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?