Monday, January 09, 2006

 

Household Paperwork

Today, in Jabunyaville, it was the day to catch up with the
record keeping.......Not on the computer......The olde
fashioned way......On three hole, green, six column analysis
paper, or what ever they call it......

Putting all the figures in a three ring binder makes it easy
to read at the kitchen table......I know the "boomers" use
a computer but I start with a "hard copy" in the beginning
and do not have to worry about "crashes"or "worms" which
destroy an electronic file.......

If recording non-electronically was good for the Egyptians,
Romans and the Monks of the Middle Ages, I believe the
process has survived the test of time.......Besides I have come
to the conclusion that it takes the same amount of time to
perform either handwritten or computer task......

I remember that the "experts" a few years back said that
the world would become "paperless".....I have yet to see
that happen.....It seems with the necessity of having
"hard copies", we are using more paper than before....Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?