Friday, January 27, 2006

 

The Great Hidden Scam

This is not a scam that effects the public......It is a scam that
effects corporate telemarketing firms......

It is simple......I paid off my house mortgage some ten
years ago......But my name is still on some US Government
list that says that I "bought" one......This list has been sold
to countless of telemarketing firms by someone.....The
list is now being outsourced overseas.......Companies are
spending "good" money for lists and lists of outdated and
useless information.......

I do not care if the name cost a "cent" each.....It still adds up,
when you buy thousands of names which have no value.....
Telemarketing Companies do have costs and overhead....
They would see a higher profit if they used current and
accurate data.......But so what?.....They still try to sell a car
to someone who does not have a driver's license....Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?