Wednesday, January 18, 2006

 

Bombay Telemarketing

Well it seems that the "call centers" in India are being used
for other things besides computer technical problems.....
"Call centers" are now handling telemarketing calls for
mortgage refinance.....Soon I expect the Credit Card
companies will be using them......I doubt if Lawn Care
or Window Replacement companies ever will.....
The local banks want too much money for a rupee
conversion......

In order to answer the very polite people from India,
I have come along the word naheen or nahi.....If my
internet search is correct these words mean NO......

In all fairness, since they are questioning me in my
language, I think it is only fair to answer them
in theirs......Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?