Thursday, October 13, 2005

 

Schooling

Any normal teenager does now want to learn any of the boring,
silly stuff that they teach in school....Who will ever need this
useless information?....What good is history, geography, chemistry,
physics?....BORING!....."I got Ipod tunes to listen to"......

Well, my kind souls, if you do not need the useless information
for your years in business and commerce.....If all this idiotic
stuff does not make you any money......Then consider this.....

ALZHEIMER'S......In your later years you are told to keep your
mind active with games, tests and puzzles.....Guess what?.....
All that stupid stuff, you learned years ago, now comes in
handy......Who ever "thunk" that knowing that potassium was
a metal would forestall on onset of "mental cobwebs".....Pumps
Comments:
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle suggested that we should try to avoid cluttering up our brains with every little bit of information that we come across, because this will use up brain space which could be used for more important information. In fact, my uncle... why was I thinking about my uncle? I forget. I'll come back when I remember.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?