Thursday, August 18, 2005

 

Norton-Symantec Almost Sucks

Well I got my computer problem solved and it did not cost
me $29.95....That is the good news......

The bad news is that I had to correct the problem by using
Norton's Internet Tech Support......First I got an e-mail that
said that they received my question.....Then I got an answer
which told me to what tutorial I had to go to.....When you
opened this first tutorial it had you print out about 3-4
additional tutorials....These 3-4 tutorials lead to other
tutorial print outs.....

Needless to say after reading tutorials and two hours of
trial and error, I solved my e-mail problem......Then I sent
a "thank you" e-mail to India....Now I have received two
more e-mails, from India, asking me if I have resolved my
problem.....Life use to be much simpler.....Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?